Details and Tickets
View Larger Image
1/24/08 Yoshio Kurahashi | 8pm
Yoshio Kurahashi is one of the most respected modern masters of the shakuhachi, a bamboo flute that’s known for its haunting sound and the timeless quality of its ancient meditative repertoire. In addition to performing the traditional Zen music throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America, he has also premiered many modern compositions for shakuhachi. Based in Kyoto, where he is head of the Kyoto Traditional Music Association and the Mujuan Shakuhachi School, he often travels to the United States to teach students in New York, Washington, San Francisco, Dallas, Boulder, and New England.
Ticket Ordering and Event Guidelines for One Longfellow Square:
- Tickets may be purchased online within 30 days of an event.
- You may order tickets by phone within 60 days of an event by calling our ticket line at (207) 761-1757. Your tickets are reserved once your credit card information is processed.
- Phone order cut off times are 3pm on the day of an event for a weekday event and 5pm on Friday for weekend shows.
- Tickets will held at the door for online and phone orders.
- All seats are General Admission.
- Doors will generally open 1 hour before showtime. This may change based on the event.
- A full bar will be available at all events unless otherwise noted.
Positive Proof of Age must be shown for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- All events are All Ages unless otherwise noted.
- Free parking available at Joe’s Smoke Shop after 5pm.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given on ticket purchases.
- In the event of a cancellation, customers will be given the choice of transferring the tickets to a rescheduled date or a full refund. If you have purchased tickets to a show that has been cancelled, please call (207)761-1757 or e-mail email@example.com.